The knowledge on eCommerce platforms is quite enough to set the tone for your eCommerce venture. As a matter of fact, being on the web is not quite enough; the virtual world is like a universe, you could be anywhere and nobody would possibly ever notice you. So, the idea is to be seen and admired by citizens of this virtual. The web of things is not an associate affair of the millennial crowd. Yes, your business may not cater to the Gen Y but that doesn’t mean that you just should not have an associate eCommerce website.
Although you are running successful offline retail units, the situation may before long pray that you simply move online as a result of the customers have become softer looking online day-by-day and you do not need to let them down. There are many eCommerce platforms that may help you launch your business on the web but because it is claimed earlier, it’s not enough simply to get on the web.
Your choice ought to be in accordance with your necessities and will assist you to produce the specified expertise for your existing client base and additionally to expand it. In this blog, I will tell you six prime eCommerce platforms that will offer you a large range of themes and also the flexibility to make good expertise for your consumers.
Magento is one of the main e-commerce platforms. It has come up as a popular e-commerce solution for large and small enterprises alike. You can download and install it to your server for free. Magento is pretty intense on features, such a lot so you would like to host it continuously. It is for this reason that Magento is chosen by numerous massive retailers as well as top sites. If you’ll be able to use it to affect, your products will roll.
- Perfect for novices with no technical knowledge and experts alike
- User-friendly admin area to set the basic store easily
- Highly ascendable, and thus allows you to scale your store from 100 products to 1,00,000 on the go.
- Provides you with built-in SEO support and newsletter management.
- It allows you to receive payment through multiple gateways.
- Optimize your website for mobile viewing.
- Handles customer service, coupons, gifts and more.
- It manages your inventory and handles shipping charges.
Being loaded with so many features, Magento has certain limitations too. The backend development of Magento is pretty complex and takes real expertise to manage this particular platform.
Shopify is a one-stop e-commerce solution for beginners and veterans alike. The simplest part is the simplicity and cost-effectiveness it offers you. It is actually useful and allows you to set up a store quickly in real-time. You’ll be able to start your e-commerce business with unlimited number of products online through Shopify in a matter of hours. Let us take a deeper look
- You get an operating core platform straight away; you’ll be able to clearly twist and tweak it to your feeling, yet you get a well-structured search effortlessly.
- The platform optimizes your store for viewing on mobile or other handhelds.
- Shopify integrates with PayPal; allows you to receive online and offline payment from multiple gateways. Bank transfer cash on delivery, credit, and debit card payments- you can enable your customer’s complete freedom if it suits you.
- Just change the color to match your company colors, edit the texts, add the pictures and prices; you’re all set to fly.
Customizing a Shopify theme for your own products to create a Shopify store is cumbersome, so it is better to hire a Shopify developer to make things easy.
3. 3D CART
3D Cart gives you access to an advanced structured store that can handle thousands of products without any experience or site-building skills. This feature-rich e-commerce platform has powered more than 23,000 stores around the globe, and you don’t need to spend a fortune to avail its services. Some noteworthy features of the tool are:
- Unlimited storage allowing you to handle massive catalog on the go.
- Hundreds of designs to choose from and all designs optimized for mobiles and tablets.
- Its order management and processing.
- Being marketing and SEO friendly and supports customer reviews.
4. BIG CARTEL
Big Cartel is an excellent platform for creatives like artists, musicians, and designers to sell their goods directly to the fans. It is way easier to use than most e-commerce platforms and you’ll start doing marvels in a very short amount of time. At the same time as being super simple and user-friendly, Big Cartel is not as high on functions like other platforms, but if it is perfect if you are planning to focus on a niche and it indeed is a great tool.
- Big Cartel is perfect for those who are looking for a simple e-commerce store without much functionality.
- The tool works brilliantly for a small e-commerce store, but it might be frustrating if you are trying to base your store with 1 million products on it.
- The feature-light approach of the platform is otherwise well-supported by in-built automation tools including time-sensitive discounts, pre-orders, and other functions.
- It lets you sell in person and sell on Facebook.
Big-Commerce empowers your business with lots of great e-commerce store management features together with simple online payment facilities. All you need to do is sign in and set up your e-commerce store to your heart’s content with the infinite customization options on provide.
- Taking care of orders, managing and adding products, tracking analytics, this all is fairly easy in Big-Commerce.
- It secures your web store with top of the grid security features. Offers you an in-depth insight on analytics and statistics
- Big-Commerce is well equipped to deal with sudden spikes in your traffic.
- It integrates with PayPal and allows credit and debit card transactions and consumer privacy is ensured because the checkout is done through SSL.
Big-Commerce offers Standard, Plus, and Pro packages, where the standard and plus packages are fit for growing business, the pro-level subscription is great for big enterprises that deal with a lot of traffic and a large number of products. For the top features, you can go for the Enterprise package that is custom priced according to your requirements.
Volusion is an ideal e-commerce solution to help your company with all the technical support needed to scale and grow. It has an easy to use interface that does not require loads of experience building e-commerce sites to get the most out of it. If you are just starting out, Volusion can be a worthy friend.
- Volusion is pretty easy to handle and works fine even for those who have no eCommerce experience.
- Volusion helps you build a complete website, integrating both e-commerce and non-commerce parts.
- You can choose from more than 300 responsive designs.
- It has an amazing inventory management system.
- You can manage your store on the go through iOS, Android and smartwatch apps.
- You get 24/7 support, dedicated account managers, and built-in marketing & SEO tools
- It accepts payment through debit and credit cards, PayPal and Amazon Payments
With advanced inventory management, secure hosting; Volusion is quite a superstar when it comes to e-commerce website development services.
You ought to be willing to handle your online business venture patiently, with care and love. Understand what you wish and make a vision of your required destination and put the strong foot ahead. In brief – choose your eCommerce development services well and pour your heart into beautifying your store and perfecting your services.
The purpose of this blog was to identify the best e-commerce platforms that are flexible and scalable as you grow. The blog mentioned all the features that these platforms offer, so that you can choose the one that best suits the needs of your business.
If you think we’ve missed out on any important platform, let us know through your comments.